Provide outstanding hospitality to all guests. Provide outstanding food and beverage service to ensure an extraordinary restaurant experience. Work as part of a team dedicated to hospitality and service.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Create a warm and friendly environment of hospitality towards all guests and coworkers
- Serve food and beverages to guests according to defined standards
- Perform all cash handling responsibilities as required and according to defined standards
- Serve all alcoholic beverages responsibly and according to policy at all times
- Require proof of age of all guests ordering alcohol who appear under the age of thirty, as per policy
- Assist with ordering and inventory as requested
- Perform all sidework as requested
- Remain courteous and professional at all times
- Work safely at all times
- Work with co-workers and Management to create an outstanding team environment
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Skills, Qualifications, & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in high volume and high quality restaurant and/or bar operations.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in food service.
- Knowledgeable and experience in beverage service.
- Ability to be on time and present for all scheduled shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Non-Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Preferably knowledgeable and experienced in food service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender