Serves food to our guests. Works as an integral part of our restaurant service team delivering food orders to the guest. Provide outstanding hospitality to all guests. Provide outstanding food and beverage service to ensure an extraordinary restaurant experience. Work as part of a team dedicated to hospitality and service
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Serve food to guests according to defined standards.
- Interacts with the guest as part of the service team.
- Answers guest questions about the food.
- Takes requests and orders from the guest as required.
- Organizes the food orders to be delivered to the tables.
- Perform all sidework as requested.
- Remain courteous and professional at all times.
- Work safely at all times.
- Work with co-workers and Management to create an outstanding team environment.
- Create a warm and friendly environment of hospitality towards all guests and coworkers.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates.
Skills, Qualifications, & Experience
- Menu and food knowledge.
- The ability to carry several plates and/or a tray with grace and professionalism.
- Ability to memorize the table numbers.
- Ability to interact with the guests.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes hectic environment.
- Ability to be on time and present for all scheduled shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Part Time - Temporary
Requisition Number: 1990
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender